Pages

Saturday, December 10, 2011

Save Your Pouches!!!


     This summer I got into capri sun pouch crafting.  While at the pool one day, my daughters and I spied a capri sun tote across the way, and immediately I was inspired.  Since making our initial tote I've evolved and came up with my own design for a capri sun purse!  The girls loved it, and that pushed me to make more.  We decided for birthday party gifts this year, we're giving the lucky recipient their very own one of a kind capri sun purse loaded with supplies from the $1 store- nail polish, lip balm, candy, hair stuff, etc.  So far after 4 parties, we're the hit of the gifts, and it was so inexpensive!  (Our gift only cost about $3-4!)  Now if only our supply of pouches kept up with the demand... ;)


I made the skinnier one for my sister-in-law for Christmas.  I think it'll make for an excellent library tote!


Here is my 5yr old daughter Alayna modeling the capri sun purse.

   
     My next design goal is to create a capri sun backpack!  But that'll have to wait til next summer. ;)

-Happy crafting!  Tell me what you think!  :)

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the purses! Very cute. Good luck on your blogging adventure. It's fun and rewarding!
    -Melissa

    ReplyDelete

I'd love your comments! Thanks for stopping by ;)